Ductless Heating, Ventilation and Air Conditioning
You demand the best and so does American Standard/Mitsubishi Electric. We’re happy to note that Preferred Air Systems has been selected as a Ductless Pro because we value the highest level of certification, training, and hands-on expertise. Mitsubishi Electric has selected the finest and most knowledgeable HVAC contractors in the industry to provide you with superior sales, installation, and service support possible.
As a company, we’ve invested time to professionally develop our team’s skills at American Standard/Mitsubishi Electric’s approved US training centers. Only approved contractors that have attended these training classes and demonstrated advanced product knowledge are awarded the coveted status of Ductless Pro. The status is evaluated every year and Ductless Pro Contractors must demonstrate their continued commitment to serving customers in order to renew their status.
American Standard/Mitsubishi Electric provides an industry leading 12 year factory warranty protection to back-up their unmatched performance and product quality. The only way to get a full 12-year warranty is by purchasing and installing your American Standard/Mitsubishi Electric product from an authorized Ductless Pro.
Top 10 Reasons for Purchasing through an Authorized American Standard/Mitsubishi Electric Ductless Pro:
- Highly trained and skilled in ductless sales, installation, and service
- HVAC specialists with years of experience in the industry
- Experts at recommending the right system for your home to maximize energy efficiency
- Only Ductless Pro Contractors can offer you a 12-year factory warranty
- Ductless Pros get ongoing product, maintenance, and installation training directly from American Standard/Mitsubishi
- Ductless Pros service all the American Standard/Mitsubishi Electric products they sell and are supported from the factory
- Purchasing equipment from a Ductless Pro ensures you get genuine parts when repairing or replacing a component
- American Standard/Mitsubishi has experienced sales, service and technical personnel located in each region to quickly resolve issues on a local level for Ductless Pros
- Ductless Pros must be licensed, bonded, and insured for added peace of mind
- Ductless Pros must sign a Code of Conduct agreement that focuses on providing superior customer service and support; before, during, and after your equipment purchase